Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Who Can Fathom the Depth of His Love?

During our family devotion this morning, my daughter read a prayer from the devotional that says, “I prophesy to you that God will give you that ‘mouth-opening miracle’ you have been expecting this month”. I asked them if they understand the prayer. They both said in unison, YES! Okay tell me how you understand it I said. These are their responses:

“It means when you open your mouth miracles will happen” – Faith

The other girl does not want me mentioning her name on social media so I will not but this is her response, 
“When people talk they are able to do miracles”

As funny as these responses could sound to us, I realized that God communicates sometimes with us based on our level of comprehension at every stage of our lives. Awesome God!


No comments:

Post a Comment