Monday, September 05, 2016

IT'S HARD TO BELIEVE IT'S 12 YEARS ALREADY!

Many have heard me share the testimony over and over again. I'm sorry I can't help it. When my wife was pregnant with our first daughter, few weeks into the pregnancy she had strange experience that almost resulted in her losing the pregnancy but we held on to God's word in Hebrews 1:3, "...God's uphold all things by the word of His power". Few months later when she went for check up, the doctor said the baby was not positioned properly (instead of the head to be down, it was up) and it already passed the stage that something can be done to re-position the baby. The implication is that my wife will have to deliver the baby through CS. As much I do not see anything wrong in such delivery at all, but we decided to place a demand on the ABILITY of God for supernatural.



I began searching for Scriptures that talk about "turn". I found out that when Mary visited Elizabeth, the baby in her womb "turned" (Luke 1:41). Also in Proverbs, I read that God “turns” the heart of kings (Proverbs 21:1). I also figured out that the baby in the womb can actually hear sound. So we began to pray and I speak almost daily saying, "Blessing, hear the voice of your father and turn in the precious name of Jesus".

The last action I remember we took was that, we learned that a servant of God that is known for the miraculous was visiting New Jersey where we were at that time. I had only for worked 2 weeks in the United States and we needed every dime because we were expecting a new addition to the family in 3 months away. We also needed some directions concerning where in the United States we should begin our lives in our new nationality (United States of America).

I said to my wife, let's sow this income as a seed, and place a DEMAND on God's ability. That was exactly what we did! I went for the event and the man of God was just coming to say hello to that congregation for about 5 or 10 minutes that day before the Convention starts the following day. I put a small note in the envelope with the money that reads, "…We just relocated to the United States two months ago and we are confronted with the decision of where to settle down for now…This seed is my first salary in America and we are sowing it into your life to place a demand on the grace for direction…Also, my wife is carrying our first issue now (6 months +) and the doctor said the child is positioned in a wrong way. We believe that if this envelope finds its way to your hand, our testimony is eternally guaranteed and shall be shared openly in the nearest future…”


To be able to reach the man of God that day was a battle but I saw the envelope placed in his hand even though I was not able to talk or move close to him. I could not talk to anyone concerning the reason for my envelope but we already talked to God. He was already seated in the vehicle waiting for the wife to join him. I sneaked through the crowd and put the envelope in her hand, pointing towards Papa E.A. Adeboye, and she gave it casually to him as she sat down.
The situation still looked the same for a while but about less than 3 or 4 weeks to the delivery, my wife went for another check up and the doctor was surprised. The baby had turned! I came out of that experience with a list of about 25 Scriptures that I called, "25 Arrows Against Abnormal Delivery" and I have shared those with women confronted with difficult pregnancy with testimonies following to God's glory.

Rejoice with us as that baby girl turns 12. Blessing Ayomide King. We love and celebrate you pretty girl. Can't believe it's been 12 years since we first held her, and our life forever changed. There is no way to describe how much joy she has brought into our life. We rededicate you to Jehovah God and we use as the point of contact to everyone looking up to God for a bundle of blessing like you. 
 Fond Memories.






No comments:

Post a Comment