Monday, May 31, 2010

He Knows The Best For You


The month of June is the 6th month in the year 2010. If you think your God has not been faithful, you will need to take some time out and visit places like the mortuary, cemetery,psychiatric house,hospitals and jail houses. I strongly believe at the end of your visits, you will have a re-think! No matter the situation around you, the faithfulness of God is still evident in your life in the fact that you are alive to read this message. This new month, I feel like saying to you that God knows the best things that belong to you and He is ready to bring it to you if only you will trust Him enough. 

I once read a story and it goes like this: One day a man planted a tree and asked God for rain to help it grow. And God sent rain. Next, he prayed for sunshine to help it bloom. And God sent sunshine. Finally, he prayed for frost to strengthen its branches. And God sent that too. But the tree died!

Greatly upset the man decided to consult a master-gardener. “I ordered all the right things to make it grow. What went wrong?” he asked. The gardener took him aside and showed him his own garden, filled with healthy plants and trees. “When I plant a garden,” he said, “I ask God to send whatever he feels it needs; I figure He knows best!”

My friend, stop trying to control what’s not yours to control. Stop fretting over circumstances you can’t change – and even if you could, you’d probably mess them up! The all-wise Daddy God asked me to tell you, “BE STILL AND KNOW THAT I AM GOD” (Psa. 46:10). How can I be still when things aren’t moving fast enough in my life as I desire? How can I be still after going through all the tests with no trace of any issue against my childbearing and yet no child? How won’t I fret when all things seem to be falling apart in my marriage? How can I…? Why should I…? You may ask. 

Honestly, I may not know but you know what, HE KNOWS! He’s up to something right now in your life and that’s the reason He’s saying to you, “My son (daughter), Be still right now. I never promised to set the events of your life by your own wrist watch but Mine!” If you will indeed be still and relax, you will see the glory of the Lord very shortly.
It's my prayer that you will enjoy His inexplicable peace beginning from this month to the end of the year in the precious name of Jesus.

No matter what you are going through, never forget, YOU ARE EXPECTED TO WIN.


On behalf of my Lump of Delight – Oludolapo, my two angels – Blessing and Faith and the new conqueror, my son Isaac, I am wishing you a tremendous new month.
In His Ever-increasing Love,
Pastor Sam Kuye

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:12 AM

    Pas Sam,
    Thanks a lot for the inspiring words of encouragement, may the Lord perfect all that concerns. Yeah, our hope is not in anything else other than the rock that never fail, our saviour Jesus Christ. Keep it up sir!!!.....& God bless u!! Rgrds to the family as u ve a glorious month ahead.
    Stephen Amuda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jummy8:21 AM

    Very nice encouraging words.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous1:26 AM

    THANX A LOT MY BROTHER, GOOD HEARING FROM THIS MONTH AGAIN.BY HIS GRACE I NOW PASTOR REDEEMED CHURCH,ROYAL CHAPEL IN NIGERIA.THERE'S ALOT WE CAN SHARE TOGETHER.HAPI NEW MONTH TO YOUR FAMILY

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:02 AM

    Thank you so very much Pastor Samson. May God cause the same to happen for you. This is our era to dominate and subdue. We will shine, rule, overtake in every sphere of our lives. God bless you and do av a great day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pst,Bismarck OK6:49 AM

    Pastor Sam,
    It is well,may the Lord continue to use you even beyond your greatest imaginations in Jesus mighty name.I thank God for you.

    Bismarck OK.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:23 PM

    Man of God,am still waitin 2 hear u via media radio/tv etc...........
    keep this up A.T Raymond

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous11:13 AM

    Dear old friend ,thank God for your life, am happy seeing the prophesies of old in fulfilment ,this is nothing but the fingers of the LORD ,keep moving ,keep marching ,the sky is not your limit ,its just the begining
    Dr AKEREDOLU eXCELLENCE

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful message. All the time we should always be thankful, the LORD is good.

    OLUWAFISOYE, Peter Adefisoye.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:07 AM

    Indeed OUR GOD is the alpha and omega,continue to bless your generation through the inspiration of the holy spirit. Its my prayer that we shall all end well in Jesus Name.May the Lord make more words of courage flow like river from your heart,Amen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous9:12 PM

    Thank you my faithful friend... we think of you and thank the Lord for you and your beautiful family. ..love Steve becki and Cora
    God bless <3

    ReplyDelete